giovedì 28 aprile 2016

Trying Something Different

My friend and I  decided to go to a restaurant where they make food with insects.
Originally it was my friend's idea, since she ate here once and said I should try it out before assuming the worst, so I did.

"Welcome. What would you like to eat?"

" I'll have a warm spaghetti with cricket legs."

I cringed at the thought.

"You ma'm?"

I looked at the menu. I looked at the desserts.

"I'll just have the dessert.  Um, chocolate cubes with golden.. crickets on top..."

"Alright."

My friend thanked me for trying out the food she eats everyday.

The dishes arrived.

I stared at mine with a look of disgust.

"Try it." my friend insisted.

"Okay.."

I grabbed the chocolate piece, put it near my mouth, swallowed hard, closed my eyes, and put the piece in my mouth.

I passed out.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento