giovedì 28 aprile 2016

Incident

Me and my friend , Anna, decided to go out to eat tonight. Anna wanted McDonald, while I insisted we should go to Burger King. Suddenly, my car broke down, me and Anna Sighed and we stepped out off the car to see what happened.

"The engine is dead...", I say along with a silent curse.

"I figured. I already called S.O.S",

"Thanks Anna.",

Me and Anna just stayed in the car, I was about to fall sleep in till Anna suddenly screamed.

"What?!?!", I said jumping up in my seat.

"O-out there...",

I stare at her, then at the direction she was looking at.

"Anna... you ok?",

"Yeah... Sorry...",

"How about we go look for a restaurant?",

"Y-yeah",

We exit the car, and walked. What seemed like two hours, we finally arrived at a bar and
decided to eat there.

"Man, that was a long walk.",

"Oh?",

"It was a lot.",

"Alright Anna, whatever you say.",

A little too late we realize that was no one in the bar.

"Hey, we should search for another place t eat..",

"Why? I'm so tired,".

"Anna.. we might have entered an abandoned bar...",

We got up and left. During our walk, I felt the presence of someone following us, making weird growl noises.

"You hear that too?",

I nodded my head.

"They've been following us since we left the abandoned bar..",

Me and Anna decided to turn around and see who it was. We froze and tried our best not to move. Following us was a wolf,  but the wolf looked strange. Half of its fur was gone and it had skin hanging off of its body.

We ran, it was probably the most stupid thing we could have done.

"What the heck was that?!?", Anna asked crying.

"Some kind of zombified animal..",

"Zombies exist?!?",

"Looks like it.",

While running, Anna tripped and made me trip as well since we were holding hands. We hear the the creature behind us, we closed our eyes and held each other close.
I decided to take a peek, a man with no shirt, with pealed off skin stood there... the zombified wolf.. gone.. suddenly, everything was black.

Everything stayed black.
.
.
.
The End

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento