mercoledì 20 aprile 2016

A Simple Love Letter


Hello my dear,


By now you wonder if this letter will hold a poem, song, or a confession.


Let me tell you now, it does hold those things.. Plus a piece of myself.


My name can be whatever you wish.
If you wonder who I am, I am a person you talk to now and then and barely notice.
I’m always early to class, near the window, or in the hallway talking to a teacher.
Every Saturday we switch places at work.


These are little hints, but have a big result if you think carefully.


Can you see my face yet?


Sorry if this seems... Creepy or weird,
I’ve watched you in math class, you always tug on your hair and crunch up your nose when you can’t solve a problem.


When you walked down the hallway, I’d wave at you; you in return would smile gently and carry on.


We did a project together in science, and I was soo happy. I felt lucky to have been able to work with you.


When the class went on a field trip all together, I sat behind you. You noticed I was nervous and told me,
“Hey, everything will be ok, just keep calm.”
I never got the chance to thank you.


Do you know who I am yet?


Here’s a cheesy poem for you,
‘Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I wish you knew,
how much I think of you’


Remember now?
It’s me…
Your Romeo..
                   
With love, your Romeo.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento