mercoledì 6 aprile 2016

The Right Approval Stance

The right approval stance is a position which expresses a set of ideals and thoughts while being fancy at the same time.Now you might be thinking: What is this guy saying? Nobody does the approval stance. I am here to tell you that most of the famous people, including soccer players singers and such, have taken a photo this way, and so have many males on Facebook .Many men and women try it and that many fail. Worry no more, for I will teach you how to set your body in the right way free of charge!


1: Stand in a motionless stance













2: Put your legs in the right position

3rd Place one of your arms in a 60 degree angle and the other one on your hip


4th: Shine a big smile

Now that you know how to do the right approval stance, you are ready to shine with your pose.

1 commento:

  1. I was so interested in reading this and thank you,now I know how to do the right approval stance,I am ready to shine with my pose.

    RispondiElimina